Three ways to support the youth of the Northridge community:
• Enjoy a round of golf at one of Dayton's premier courses (plus dinner in the ballroom).
• Become a hole sponsor, or choose from among four other sponsorship opportunities.
• Become a "Polar Bear Donor", with a donation to the Northridge Polar Bear Foundation Fund, a component fund of The Dayton Foundation. This fund awards educational grants in support of students in Northridge Local schools.
Click the button above for the full information. The tri-fold document contains all of the registration forms.
• Golfer Registration Form - page 3
• Sponsorship Sign-Up Form - page 4
• Polar Bear Donor Form - page 5
Watch this page for announcements of
For questions send email to
Back at Miami Valley Golf Club
September 26, 2019
for the 36th Annual
Northridge Optimist Club Scramble
Golfers are invited to join us in September of 2019 at Miami Valley Golf Club in support of Northridge area youth activites and educational enhancements.
36th Annual Northridge Optimist Club Scramble:
The Northridge Optimist Club has announced that the club's 2018 golf outing fundraiser is scheduled to be held at Miami Valley Golf Club on Thursday, September 26, 2019 at 1:00 PM. Proceeds from the event go to Northridge Polar Bear Foundation Fund, a component fund of The Dayton Foundation, and other Northridge area youth activities.
$120 event fee includes golf & buffet dinner after the round
• Free range balls for warmup
• Snack Packs before tee off
• Prizes Galore
• Dinner, plus Drawings & Awards at 5:30 PM
• Buffet Dinner will be served in the ballroom
A list of the valued sponsors and donors will be listed in the Event Program.
Click the button below to see how the sponsors and donors were recognized in last year's (2018) Event Program:
CLICK HERE to see a report, with photos, from last year's (2018) event.