There are two upcoming meeting changes concerning dates and location.
• First the meeting of October 20 is being moved to Noon Wednesday, October 21 at Cargill on Needmore Road (see below). There will be no meeting at Brixx that week.
•Second, for the meeting of Tuesday, November 24 (Thanksgiving Week), we will be visiting Riverdale Optimist Club at their Masonic Temple meeting place (also at Noon). There will be NO MEETING at Brixx that week either.
A head count is needed for both events, and e-mail RSVP's will be sent to all members prior to the respective dates.
• Speakers are now scheduled for the meetings of Nov. 10 and Nov. 17 (see below).
Some links of interest to the Northridge area are posted in the panel at the right (see the red buttons under "Other Northridge Links"). They are for The Northidge Alumni Bear Facts website, the Northridge Schools website, and the Northridge Schools facebook page. One good way to show support of the community is to patronize the alumni businesses that are listed on the alumni website: http://www.northridgealumni.org/id11.html.
Meetings on Tuesdays at Noon,held at Brixx Ice Co., 500 E. 1st St., Dayton, Ohio 45402, unless otherwise indicated.
Please check club website bulletin board weekly for updates.
• Oct. 20: NO MEETING
• Oct. 21 (Wednesday): Cargill Chili Cookoff, at Cargill, Noon
• Oct. 27: Open
• Nov. 3: Open
• Nov. 10: Speaker - Vicki Braun, executive director of Oak Tree Corner which is a grief center for children in Dayton.
• Nov. 17: Bill Miller from Hohman Plating will be our speaker on Nov. 17th
• Nov. 24: Meeting at Riverdale Optimist Club, Masonic Temple (no meeting at Brixx this week)
• Dec. 1: Open
• Dec. 8: Open
• Dec. 12 (Saturday) Denny Mantel Christmas Sharing Program