The program that was planned for October 21 was postponed due to a schedule problem. It was to have been filmaker David Sherman with musicians Michael & Sandy Bashaw. Dave Williamson will contact them and rescheduled this for a later time. Dave filled in at the meeting on the 21st with an interesting discussion on the upcoming judicial elections.
Sue Ellen has lined up speakers for the dates of Nov. 18, Dec. 9, and Dec. 16. The names will be announced later.
This fills up the program schedule through December 16 for this year. See the full schedule below.
Current Club Schedule:
(Weekly Tuesday meetings are at The Shiloh Grille, 5515 N. Main St., Dayton, OH 45415 unless otherwise indicated)
• October 28: Speaker – Michael Bevis, Strategic Sales & Marketing Partners
• November 4: Speaker - Lori Firsdon, Forte Organizers
• November 11: Speaker - Michael Irwin and Joyce Conrad, AAA
• November 18: Speaker - name to be announced
• November 25: Meeting at Riverdale Optimist Club, no meeting at Shiloh Grille that day
• December 2: Discussion of The Dayton Foundation Northridge Optimist Scholarship Fund
• December 9: Speaker - name to be announced
• December 13 (Saturday): Denny Mantel Christmas Sharing Project
• December 16: Speaker - name to be announced