Meeting of December 23: The new staff was on hand at the Shiloh Grille to serve lunch, and it was quite good. Everything went well, and the club members present all enjoyed the meal and service. The staff asked for our input on meal preferences, and seemed interested in providing a varied menu, so it should be something we can look forward to every week. The meeting was a casual holiday meeting with plenty of time for entertaining conversation. This was our last club meeting for the year since next week is our holiday break. We will resume meetings on January 6.
(Weekly Tuesday Noon meetings are at The Shiloh Grille, 5515 N. Main St., Dayton, OH 45415 unless otherwise indicated)
• December 30: NO MEETING, Holiday break
• January 6: Open - program to be announced
• January 13: Speaker - Tom Nichols, Dayton Dragons
• January 20: Open - program to be announced
• January 27: Open - program to be announced
• March 24: Essay Contest Award Luncheon at Northridge H.S., 11:30 AM