The September 9 meeting was the last one before the Sept. 12 Scholarship Scramble. The agenda for Friday was covered on items such as signage, prizes, par 3 raffle staffing, meal and drink procedures, and the putting contest. The registration begins at 8:00 AM, so members and helpers are asked to be there by 7:00 or 7:30 to help set up. The hole signs need to be placed on the course, prizes need to be organized, and programs & golfer gifts need to be placed in the carts, among other preparations.
A few sponsors have been added since the deadline for printing in the program, but they will be recognized with signage in the pavilion. At this time there are 13 foursomes registered, but we often get last day registrations, so that still may go up. The schedule has been made up for the starting holes for each foursome.
The materials are still available on this website for golfer registration and sponsorship sheets in case you have a chance to get any new sign-ups. Go the Scholarship Scramble page.
Current Club Schedule:
(Weekly Tuesday meetings are at The Shiloh Grille, 5515 N. Main St., Dayton, OH 45415 unless otherwise indicated)
• September 12 (Friday): Scholarship Scramble
• September 16: Golf Outing recap
• September 23: Speaker - Carlos Scarpero, "Social Media for Growing your Service Club"
• September 30: No regular club meeting on this date
• October 2: (Thursday) - Presidents Club Citizens Legion of Honor Luncheon
• October 7: Open - Speaker needed
• October 14: Speaker - Michael Irwin, AAA
• October 21: Open - Speaker needed
• October 28: Open - Speaker needed
• November 25: Meeting at Riverdale Optimist Club, no meeting at Shiloh Grille that day