• February 11: Awards meeting for student Essay Contest (at Northridge H.S.)
• February 18: Open - Speaker needed
• February 25: Open - Speaker needed
• March 4: Open - Speaker needed
• March 8 (Saturday): Pass/Shoot/Dribble skill contest for kids*
• March 11: Speaker - Lora Davenport of the Food Bank
• March 18: Open - Speaker needed
• March 25: Open - Speaker needed
• April 1: ?April Fools Day?
The next club meeting on Feb. 11 will be the presentation of the Optimist Essay Contest awards. Marion's pizza is on the menu, and it is our chance to honor the students who have participated in the contest this year and to announce the winners.
The meeting will be held at Northridge High School, 2251 Timber Lane (just off of N. Dixie). The parking lot is between the High School and the football stadium. The time is Noon to 1:00PM. The meeting is in the Community Room.
* Don't forget the Pass/Shoot/Dribble basketball skill contest for kids on Sat. March 8. It takes several members to conduct this event so please try to be available to help. The event is in the Northridge High School gym, and runs from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM. See the page under "activities" for more details (link below).