Next Meeting: For the meeting of Thanksgiving Week we are visiting the Riverdale Optimist Club, on Tuesday, November 25, and there will be no meeting at Shiloh Grille on that day. The meeting is at the Masonic Temple. The Masonic Temple is at 525 W. Riverview (between Salem and Main), but the parking lot is off of Belmonte Park North, which runs off of W. Riverview. The parking is in the back of the building, and you will enter the building in the back, from the parking lot. The meeting is in the basement. There is usually an attendant inside the entrance to direct you.
(Weekly Tuesday Noon meetings are at The Shiloh Grille, 5515 N. Main St., Dayton, OH 45415 unless otherwise indicated)
Notes: The meeting on the Northridge Scholarship Fund that was originally scheduled for December 2 will be rescheduled for late January. There will no meeting on December 30, between Christmas and New Years.
• November 25: Meeting at Riverdale Optimist Club, at Masonic Temple (no meeting at Shiloh Grille that day)
• December 2: Club Business
• December 9: Speaker - Katie Hale, Cargill Feed Department
• December 13 (Saturday): Denny Mantel Christmas Sharing Project
• December 16: Speaker - Tom Byrne, Cargill Environmental Department
• December 23: Club Christmas Meeting
• December 30: NO MEETING, Holiday break
• January 6: Open - program to be announced