We are down to one more meeting before the Sept. 12 Scholarship Scramble. Details on updates from the Sept. 2 meeting are covered in the meeting minutes (accessible from the "Members' Only" page). We are still in dire need of more golfers. All members are asked to take advantage of the promotional materials available on the website. Go the Scholarship Scramble page , and also to the "Members' Page" for further information on the promotional resources, and contact as many potential golfers and sponsors that you can. This Friday, Sept. 5, is the deadline for getting new sponsor names in the program, and for ordering hole sponsor signs. Updates on new sponsors can be emailed to NorthridgeOptimist@gmail.com.
Current Club Schedule:
(Weekly Tuesday meetings are at The Shiloh Grille, 5515 N. Main St., Dayton, OH 45415 unless otherwise indicated)
• September 9: Golf Outing prep
• September 12 (Friday): Scholarship Scramble
• September 16: Golf Outing recap
• September 23: Speaker - Carlos Scarpero, "Social Media for Growing your Service Club"
• September 30: No regular club meeting on this date
• October 2: (Thursday) - Presidents Club Citizens Legion of Honor Luncheon
• October 5: (Sunday) - Northridge Community Parade
• October 7: Open - Speaker needed
• October 14: Open - Speaker needed
• October 21: Open - Speaker needed
• October 28: Open - Speaker needed
• November 25: Meeting at Riverdale Optimist Club, no meeting at Shiloh Grille that day