Golf Outing: Time is getting short to acquire the sponsorships, donations, and golfers that we need to succeed in the Scholarship Scramble coming up on September 12. Be sure to get to the meetings as we go over planning, updates, and details. Now a preview of the event program for 2014 is available so that we can start working on needed copy updates (see below). Also, don't forget to utilize the other materials on this website for promoting the golf outing and approaching potential sponsors and donors. A listing of the promotional ideas and materials is available on the "Members' Page".
Preliminary Event Program for 2014 Scholarship Scramble: Another item has been added to the materials provided on this website for members to use in preparation for the Scholarship Scramble golf outing fundraiser. This prototype version of the upcoming 2014 event program is for review of copy prior to publication. (It is provided for member review and discussion, and not ready for publication to the public). To access this, and for more information go to the "Members' Page".
Current Club Schedule:
(Weekly Tuesday meetings are at The Shiloh Grille, 5515 N. Main St., Dayton, OH 45415 unless otherwise indicated)
• August 12: Club Business
• August 19: Open - Speaker needed
• August 26: Open - Speaker needed
• September 2: Golf Outing prep
• September 9: Golf Outing prep
• September 12 (Friday): Scholarship Scramble
• September 16: Golf Outing recap
• September 23: Carlos Scarpero, "Social Media for Growing your Service Club"
• September 30: Last meeting of 2013-2104 Optimist Year