On the eve of the 31st Annual Scholarship Scramble golf outing fund raiser on Sept. 12, good luck to all the participants, and thanks to all members for the teamwork and efforts in preparing for the event. And special thanks to all of the sponsors and donors for supporting our event. The proceeds will be a big boost for the Northridge High School scholarships next spring.
The weather looks to be sunny, but a bit on the cool side, so dress warmly. The registration begins at 8:00 AM, so members and helpers are asked to be there by 7:00 or 7:30 to help set up. The hole signs need to be placed on the course, prizes need to be organized, and programs & golfer gifts need to be placed in the carts, among other preparations.
Current Club Schedule:
(Weekly Tuesday meetings are at The Shiloh Grille, 5515 N. Main St., Dayton, OH 45415 unless otherwise indicated)
• September 12 (Friday): Scholarship Scramble
• September 16: Golf Outing recap
• September 23: Speaker - Carlos Scarpero, "Social Media for Growing your Service Club"
• September 30: No regular club meeting on this date
• October 2: (Thursday) - Presidents Club Citizens Legion of Honor Luncheon
• October 7: Open - Speaker needed
• October 14: Speaker - Michael Irwin, AAA
• October 21: Open - Speaker needed
• October 28: Open - Speaker needed
• November 25: Meeting at Riverdale Optimist Club, no meeting at Shiloh Grille that day