The meeting originally schedule for Feb. 11, that was cancelled due to the weather related school closing, has been rescheduled for Feb. 18. It will be held at Northridge High School, 2251 Timber Lane (just off N. Dixie). The meeting is in the Community Room from Noon to 1:00PM. The parking lot is between the high school and the football stadium. Marion's pizza is on the menu, and it is our chance to honor the students who have participated in the contest this year and to announce the winners.
After next week we will be back at the Shiloh Grille.
The upcoming club schedule:
• February 18: Awards meeting for student Essay Contest (at Northridge H.S.)
• February 25: Open - Speaker needed (we will be back at the Shiloh Grille)
• March 4: Open - Speaker needed
• March 8 (Saturday): Pass/Shoot/Dribble skill contest for kids
• March 11: Speaker - Lora Davenport of the Food Bank
• March 18: Open - Speaker needed
• March 25: Open - Speaker needed
• April 1: ?April Fools Day?
• April 8: Open - Speaker needed
• April 15: Speaker - Dennis Grant, United Rehabilitation Services
• April 22: Open - Speaker needed
• April 29: Open - Speaker needed