On Tuesday, January 14 we will try again for the first meeting of the new year. Last weeks meeting was cancelled due to the Shiloh Grille being closed by the weather.
Members are asked to help arrange for speakers in the coming months. The schedule below shows the meeting dates with "open" slots for programs. We had a great lineup of programs in 2013, thanks to the help of quite a few members during the year.
Save the date: Volunteers will be needed to help with the Pass/Shoot/Dribble basketball skills contest for kids on Saturday March 8 in the Northridge H.S. gym. The time frame will be about 8:30 to 11:00 AM. It takes about a dozen members (family members are welcome to help) to conduct the event. It's really a lot of fun. Bill Davidson is chairing the event as usual, and is expecting an increased turnout of kids this year, so please plan to help if you can.
The upcoming club schedule:
• January 14: Open – Proposed budget for & discussion of Club Website; & other club business
• January 21: Open – Speaker needed
• January 28: Open – Speaker needed
• February 4: Open - Speaker needed
• February 11: Open - Speaker needed
• February 18: Open - Speaker needed
• March 4: Open - Speaker needed
• March 8 (Saturday): Pass/Shoot/Dribble skill contest for kids