Please refer to the Current Club Schedule at the bottom of this page to check on updates. Check this Bulletin Board page weekly for current information. Meetings are currently scheduled to be held at Brixx Ice Co., 500 E. 1st St., Dayton, Ohio 45402, unless otherwise noted in the schedule.
Upcoming: The meeting originally planned for June 16 concerning the Northridge Optimist Scholarship fund is postponed, and will be rescheduled. There are several excellent programs on the schedule as of now (see below), with Shannon Price-Schweitzer, Tech Director of Lion's Eye Bank, speaking at the next meeting on June 9. Shannon is a Northridge H.S. alum and a recipient of one of our Northridge Optimist scholarships.
The date of the 32nd Annual Northridge Optimist Club Scholarship Scramble golf outing fund raiser is Friday, September 11, 2015. The promotional flyer/registration form, and the sponsor sign-up form are now posted on the website for downloading in the "Activities" section (CLICK HERE).
Some links of interest to the Northridge area are posted in the panel at the right (see the red buttons under "Other Northridge Links"). They are for The Northidge Alumni Bear Facts website, the Northridge Schools website, and the Northridge Schools facebook page. One good way to show support of the community is to patronize the alumni businesses that are listed on the alumni website: http://www.northridgealumni.org/id11.html.
Meetings on Tuesdays at Noon unless otherwise indicated. Please check club website bulletin board weekly for updates. * See location notations below.
• June 9: Speaker - Shannon Price-Schweitzer, Tech Director of Lion's Eye Bank *(location at Brixx Ice Co.)
• June 16: Speaker - Mike Gorman - Report on Polar Bear Foundation funded projects *(location at Brixx Ice Co.)
• June 23: Speakers - Lynn Wood and Michael Lippert from Muse Machine *(location at Brixx Ice Co.)
• June 30: Speakers - Dayton Regional Manufacturing Association (names to be announced) *(location at Brixx)
• July 7: Open - speaker needed *(location at Brixx Ice Co.)
• July 14: Open - speaker needed *(location at Brixx Ice Co.)
• July 21: Open - speaker needed *(location at Brixx Ice Co.)
• July 28: Speaker - Michelle Riley, CEO of Foodbank, Inc. *(location at Brixx Ice Co.)
• Sept. 11: (Friday) Scholarship Scramble Golf Outing (Kittyhawk Golf Course)
• Oct. 20: Finance Meeting (Scholarships)